Sharp Credit – Credit News – Credit Information
We are proud to announce that for the first time, clients can trade entirely within Kraken’s WebSockets environment and fully enjoy its enhanced speed and efficiency.
On February 18th at approximately 14:30 UTC, Kraken will include two messages for adding and cancelling orders on its WebSockets Private API (Application Programming Interface).
Complementing our existing messages for listing open orders and completed trades, clients can enjoy a more robust trading experience on Kraken.
What are the two new messages of the Private API?
The two new messages of the Private API do the following:
- addOrder – will provide a faster way to add orders
- cancelOrder – will provide a faster way to cancel an order or list of orders
What is a WebSockets Private API?
- Kraken’s WebSockets API provides a faster, more efficient interface for clients who build software applications for trading and accessing market data.
- Clients use the WebSockets API to establish a durable, low-latency connection with Kraken’s servers. The servers then push data incrementally to clients when updates are available.
- The Websockets Private API is used for trading because it specifically handles a client’s private data and actions.
Learn more about the Kraken WebSockets API
P.S. Have you tried the Kraken Pro mobile app yet?
Download the Kraken Pro App from the App Store or Google Play: